My PinkBlush

2019 has opened up a ton of new opportunities for me and I am super excited to share them all with you. This year not only am I focus on being an amazing mom but also showing love for myself and proving that I am more than just a mom. So this blog will be reviewing some cute and trendy clothes from PinkBush.
Starting off February with review for PinkBlush is my favorite part of this year. All last year one of my goals was to get accepted for the PinkBlush Ambassador Program and I finally got accepted. So each product I have was gifted from PinkBlush.
One products I was super excited to get was this beautiful Coral Striped Lace Trim Maternity Robe. This robe is not only perfect while your pregnant but also for after delivery and even home because it make nursing you baby easy. This Maternity Robe has an open front and has two different tie closures which made it perfect for providing maximum coverage. The materials is 95% Rayon and 5% Spandex which not only made the Robe soft and silky but stretchy which made is super easy to nurse baby Elixander in.



The second product I got in was this gorgeous Camel Soft Knit Tie Front Long Sleeve. This trendy sweater is perfect for this changing weather from winter to spring. Not only is it long sleeve but it is not thick and paired with this blanket scarf it made the perfect outfit for a day at the park in this crazy Texas weather. Personally I love the oversized shirt look pair with some simple black leggings and super simple flats. Although I would say this camel color would look perfect for the fall, it is perfect for my style year round.



Most of my blogs and Instagram post are always about my kids and anything I get is for them. So as part of 2019 I am excited to add more of these blog post as I try to find myself again and show that I am more than just a mom. 

Comments

Popular Posts