Baby Boy Is Here

He Is Here! He Is Here! He Is Here!


I cannot believe it has been over a week since our fifth family member has entered this world. With only 5 hours of labor (in the hospital) our baby boy entered the world with a full head of hair and a small little baby cry. Soon I will upload a post including my birth story and how our day was before he arrived. 


And of course I cannot forget his name announcement. The moment a lot of you were waiting for his WHOLE pregnancy. His official name is Elixander Reign Rodriguez. 


The girls absolutely love their little brother with all their hearts. He is the first person they ask for in the morning and the last person they want to see before bed. 


I hope to see you all checking out or oldest blogs. Leave some lovely comments and likes. 
See Yall Next Time.
xoxo



Comments

Popular Posts