The Face Behind Raising Royals

Raising Royals. That is my life. No we aren't royal, they are just my princesses and little prince. Everyday I focus on what I need to do for my kid. What do my kids want to eat? What clothes and toys should I buy them today? Maybe we should all stay up till 11 pm so I can spend as much time with them as possible.


So taken from a few of my favorite moms and mom blogs...
15 Facts About The Face Behind Raising Royals

  1.  I am 4'11
  2.  And 23 years old.
  3. I am Capricorn (sun), Aries (rising), and Cancer (moon) 
  4. I have 5 siblings
  5. I can count on my hands the number of friends I have
  6. I am a terrible organizer
  7. I drink alcohol once in a blue moon
  8. Which in turn makes me a lightweight
  9. I can drink Dr. Pepper daily if I wanted too
  10. But my second favorite drink is Sweet Tea
  11. Which proves the fact that I am a Southern girl 
  12. I was born and raised in pretty much Texas
  13. However, I have lived in 3 other states. Alabama, Louisiana, and Virginia.
  14. At one point I was a student ambassador
  15. Which gave me the opportunity to travel to England and France

Although I am now a parent I like to remind myself that I am more than just a mother. Because those days when I see people I know on vacations, visiting countries, and just traveling, I have to remind myself that I have lived my best life when when the kids get older they will to. 


Comments

Popular Posts