My Hospital Bag Essentials


Hey Guys! As most of y'all know I am now 39 weeks pregnant and have been in the hospital a total of 2 times thinking Baby E is going to make his appearance. So what better time than now to tell y'all about my hospital bag essentials.

For Baby

I'm not sure how everyone else hospital is but my hospital provides wipes and diapers for the babies and even for you to take home. So packing for the baby was easy; however,  with this being my mans first and my first I actually packed a bag I might have went overboard. So here is a list of the baby items I packed for baby E.
  • A Baby Blanket
  • 2 Onesies
  • 1 Pair of Baby Pants
  • 3 Swaddle Blankets
  • 1 Pair of Shoes
  • 1 Pair of Socks
  • 1 Going Home Outfit

For Mom

For my first two I was never ready. Never had a hospital bag and never even took myself anything. I hated being in the hospital because I did not have what I needed but this time I am more than ready. After doing a lot of research, which was reading plenty of blogs and scrolling Pinterest I think I finally got everything I need inside my hospital bag. So here is the list for myself that you expecting moms might love to look at.

Clothing

  • Charger
  • Cozy Socks
  • Slippers
  • Pads
  • Yoga Pants
  • Pair of Underwear 
  • A Simple T-Shirt

Essentials

  • Brush
  • Lotion
  • Travel Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Q-Tips
  • Deodorant
  • Contact Case and Solution
  • Toothbrush and Toothpaste
  • Kleenex
  • Facial Cleaner

Extras (in case you want to get ready for visitors)

  • Chap-stick and a Soft Lipstick
  • Mascara
  • Eyeliner
  • Exfoliator
  • Hydrating Creams
  • Primer
So if you are reading this and have gotten this far down you probably already know that I have had Baby E. He came the day I was going to upload and I never got the chance to. But decided to upload it even though I already had him for any mommas that are expecting and even any mommas looking to make their hospital bag soon.

Comments

Popular Posts