Yasso, The New Icecream?


Now ice cream is something my family eats weekly, in a bowl or as sandwiches and cones, we just cannot get enough. Recently, I have become stay at home mom and let me tell you, these kids want snacks every 15 minuets. Thanks to these snack buddies not only do the girls have a delicious snack they love but I do too. My favorite part of Yasso's Snack Buddies is the fact that they are made with REAL greek yogurt with live and active cultures. We were gifted with the 4 packages of snack buddies that they have and those include Fudge Space Chip, Stawbuddy Lemonade, Mint Cookie Chums, and Party Animals. The girls love Party Animals which is just a cake flavored greek yogurt bar with rainbow sprinkles.

A good thing about these bars is that the Party Animals is 45 calories per bar so I do not feel bad when the girls ask for more. Each box comes with 8 bars and the serving size per box is 3 bars making it 140 calories per serving, which is pretty low for a snack haha especially when the girls normally eat 1 bar at a time. I just really like to thank Yasso for making a great product that has 10% more protein and 25% less sugar than other leading novelty bars, making this a snack that even I do not feel bad about eating.

All in all, Yasso Snack Buddies have became my family favorite daily snack and we will be purchasing some more in the near (like tomorrow) future. Just imagine all the possibilities, they come in boxes of 8 and can make the best party snacks, bar-b-que snacks, and after school snacks.
Oh, and also, it includes the opportunity for kids to dream up and draw their own Snack Buddie snack and be able to share it with the hashtag #YassoSnackBuddies and maybe it will get made into the real thing!

This by far has been my favorite sponsorship I have gotten and I am so glad to have been gifted with four different flavors of Yasso Snack Buddies.

I was gifted with Yasso products as part of a collaboration but all opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular Posts