Personalized Mom Jewelry


Ever since I became a mom almost 4 years ago I have always wanted a piece of jewelry that was personalized and represented me being a mom and showcasing what I love most in the world. Thanks to Heidi J Hale I was gifted with a unique and handmade personalized necklace that had not only my 3 kids initials but also their birthstone. This unique piece is held super close to my heart and has become a staple to my daily outfits and became my favorite piece of jewelry.

The piece that I have received was the We or Me Necklace, which is a sterling silver necklace with any initial and any birthstone. Their options for chain lengths to choose from are 16", 18", and 20" and pictured which is mine is the 16" length. You can add up to 6 initials which of course cost extra but worth it to add in each of your kids initials. Each pendents is raised and not engraved so it stands out and each birth stones are genuine precious gemstones. The birthstone I got were for June, August, and January and I love how perfect they look and complement each other. 

With mothers day coming around these would make perfect gifts for those special mom and grandmas out there. Initial necklaces will never look their popularity and adding in the birthstone just adds in that perfect unique design anyone is looking for. This necklace will allow you to keep your loved ones close to your heart.

All items were gifted from Heidi J Hale as part of a collaboration but all comments are my own.

Comments

Popular Posts